Sunday, March 17, 2019

Preschool Stage Play: Jack and the Giant Peach

Preschool Stage Play: Jack and the Giant Peach

It is a reliable Friday for the time I get to change up of my clothes and be ready to the upcoming stage play from my school which is actually named... Jack and the Giant Peach. As I rode off my car to the place called S.M Seaside right four 'o' clock. Finally went to the right timing. It was all crowded too. Now I get to sign up my attendance for the day and start to get on some seats for the show. As about some minutes of waiting. Announcements of course. Led by the principle of our school. Until other people are watching from floors seeing the event going on that the people who are just familiar with our school. And yes all of the A.C.T people are all here. After all announcements it is the time the show starts right now. Wait... No. The show was not starting. It's just introductions of each Disney Characters. Mickey Mouse, Elsa, Ariel, and a whole lots. Even to the time of where characters dance. They put up the moves which made people surprised. Just because of our great Asianista talents. And yes after all the shows. It is more like the time for the good great dancers from our dance club. The girls are breaking the moves right now. Much to match up with the other dancers around the S.M. Seaside. But anyways. After the dance over, it is now the start of the show. Story goes on and on by one by one scene as the great old Jack taking his adventures around the world. Learning about the Giant Peach. Until then he met so many familiar faces from the world of Disney. Well... Some of them are extras like Ariel. Everything is all romantic in the better way. Until the ending was really great. As for that time. I had great fun on seeing the show. Well... I guess that's all of the well out story to me. Thanks so much for reading and peace out!
























No comments:

Post a Comment